03 Sep Being Well Podcast: Pursuing Your Goals
On this unique episode, Forrest interviews Dr. Hanson about his personal story of motivation – including how to transform from someone who lacks a natural feeling of motivation to someone who can diligently pursue their goals.
- The difference between motivation and discipline.
- How we can learn to value our unique gifts.
- The critical role of an extra two hours each day.
- The importance of decisive action.
- Learning to sustain our motivation through a long day.
Subscribe to Being Well on Google Play or Apple Podcasts below:
2:00: Learning how to naturally motivate yourself.
5:00: Valuing your unique gifts.
6:30: Adding up an extra two hours.
8:30: Sustaining motivation through a long day.
11:45: Reducing the friction in your life.
14:10: The importance of taking decisive action.
17:00: The difference between motivation and discipline.
19:20: The feeling of commitment toward your goals.
26:00: Recognizing how limited our time is.