Spacious awareness, deep contentment, boundless love, and inner peace are valuable for everyday life, not just the heights of human potential. Recent neuroscience is revealing how to develop these wonderful ways of being in the human brain.
Join Rick Hanson, Ph.D., for an experiential exploration of:
• How the body makes the mind
• Turning passing experiences into lasting inner strengths
• Neural factors of stable mindfulness
• Cultivating an unshakable core of resilient well-being
• Releasing rumination and self-centered thinking
• Feeling whole in the present moment
• The neural basis of the sense of oneness and timelessness
The deepest roots of the highest happiness are in the body. At the intersection of modern science and ancient wisdom – which could be called neurodharma – we can find very practical tools for an openhearted, joyful, and generous life.
A simple practice each week that will bring you more joy, more fulfilling relationships, and more peace of mind and heart.
You can unsubscribe at any time and your email address will never be shared.