29 Dec Being Well Podcast: A Year of Well-Being
On our final episode of Being Well in 2019, Forrest and I discuss our favorite episodes from the last year, what we’ve learned, and a year of well-being resolutions for 2020.
Sponsor Offer: For over 35 years, I’ve taught thousands of people how to feel less stressed, have more fulfilling relationships, and find a deep sense of self-worth. I’m now sharing the lessons of a lifetime in one step-by-step, down-to-earth online program: The Foundations of Well-Being.
Because our brains are like Velcro for the bad and Teflon for the good, frustration, worry, and stress are quickly wired into your nervous system.
To beat this negativity bias, I will teach you powerful methods – using the science of positive neuroplasticity – for turning everyday experiences into lasting inner strengths including mindfulness, self-compassion, and confidence, for truly resilient well-being.
In just an hour a week, I will show you how to cope with life’s challenges by developing the 12 Pillars of Well-Being, so you can:
- Steady Your Mind becoming more focused and calm with a strong sense of inner peace
- Rise to Challenges by motivating yourself and overcoming old fears
- Improve Relationships and feel more connected, satisfied, and compassionate
- Be On Your Own Side by letting go of self-criticism and being more compassionate toward yourself
- Grow an Unshakeable Core of resilient happiness even in difficult times
- Be More Confident with a bone-deep knowing of your own goodness and abilities
If you’d like to learn more about the Foundations Program, follow this link. Use the code BEINGWELL at checkout for 10% off the purchase price.
Connect with the show:
- Visit us on the web
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow Rick on Facebook
- Follow Forrest on Facebook
- Subscribe on iTunes
5:30: Who Am I?
15:00: Differentiating parts from the whole.
19:20: Guest experts and interviews.
27:00: What truly changes the brain.
29:20: Resolutions for the new year.